Thursday, February 16, 2012
Introducing...precious little Charlie!
The proud parents...Dave and Courtney. They named their little boy Vernon Charles after their grandfathers and they will call him Charlie. How wonderful! He weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz and was 21" long. He was born on February 11 in the evening. They are going to be/are such wonderful parents. Charlie is such a lucky boy to be born into their loving care.


Dave's sister Jordan paid them a visit and met her new little nephew. He is the first grandson to be born in our family and we are so anxious to meet him.
Isn't he just the sweetest?



Newborns have the best little hands and feet! I just love seeing them. Another little spirit has come to earth and we are so thankful for his safe arrival!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am so grateful for Vernon the Fifth (VV in English letters and Roman numerals). Little Charlie is very cute and very great, and he has wonderful parents, as well. Welcome, little man.
vfr
Awww he is so cute! That is so exciting for them! I'm glad everything went well. Can't wait to meet him someday.
Almost another grandchild born on the best day of the year, the 10th ;)
How exciting for the Romney clan! I love the pictures of him. He's so cute, and he has big, beautiful eyes. How fun!
VCR
Love him so much! I am kind of proud of the fact that I'm the only Romney who has seen him yet and will get out there next week for another visit. He is truly a sweet boy and I'm so happy to have a new nephew.
I love his name! Congrats.
Post a Comment