

Are you craving some of these? You can order them from SWEET'S candy company in Salt Lake City here.They even offer factory tours. Go ahead and get the 27 pound box! Of course they sell them at the BYU Bookstore by the ton, but in case you can't get there - just place an order.
This would be a good idea for an adventure with the Grand girls when the come to town next, since they give free samples. Hooray for chocolate covered cinnamon bears!
4 comments:
Somehow, this combination has never appealed to me very much, but I know others love chocolate cinnamon bears. More power to them, if they can bear it.
vfr
Oh my word these are my favorite! Good to know about the tour. I'm always trying to think of fun adventures for when family visits with little ones.
p.s. can't wait to see more pictures of Charlie!
I'm on it. Thanks for headsup.
Yoohoo!!! This is the post-valentines day info I needed since I already plowed through mine. I'm sure the girls would love to see the candy factory, as would I.
Post a Comment