Thanks to Valentines day, February is typically a month to think more about love and romance. There is so much written on the subject, but one thing is clear. Marriage matters for many, many reasons. As marriage drops in popularity in our country, so does the moral fabric of our civilization. I just read this article in Time magazine this morning while I was eating my oatmeal: "We are casting aside the institution of marriage and with it the notion that children should be raised in stable two-parent families. This is a social catastrophe."
To counter that trend, I also read this week another great article about 10 things couples can do to make or keep their marriage strong. I think they are worth mentioning here:
3 comments:
Great post, Vonnie. Society casting aside traditional two-parent, heterosexual marriage, is a catastrophe, and will bring about calamity. Thanks for the positive suggestions that you gave as to successful suggestions to enhance marriage.
That is great advice about marriage. It takes about 30 seconds to read and can benefit your life for eternity!
Awesome article and list of great suggestions.
Post a Comment