Who is that blond haired young man and that girl with the permed bouffant hair style?
I love looking at this pictures with our families, our grandmothers, our siblings and other family and friends who could share the day with us.
We honeymooned in Denver, Boulder, and Colorado Springs, Colorado. We stayed a night in two five start hotels, the Brown Palace in downtown Denver and the Broadmoor resort in Colorado Springs.

We've been at it 32 years now. That's kind of incredible to me because it seems like a long time in some ways and such a short time in other ways. It's been a wonderful journey and I hope we have an unlimited number to go. To infinity and beyond, as the saying goes. We went to the temple tonight to do temple sealings of husbands to wives and children to parents for those who have passed on. Once again we were reminded of the power and blessings of the sealing covenant that make our marriage endure beyond the grave.
The best gifts my husband has given me are his devotion, his faithfulness, his trust, his love, his loyalty, his hard work and his great sense of humor. Not to mention that I also got 4 amazing children out of the deal. All in all, it has been a great ride!
I love you dear blue-eyed, less-hair, tall, handsome man.
5 comments:
And here's to you, Mrs. Romney. I love you back - completely, fully, with my whole heart. You are my dearest and best friend. I think I got the best end of this deal.
I can't believe it's been that long either. Great post. Happy Anniversary!!
Love it! I love seeing my mom and dad next to you. My mom is 7 months pregnant with me in this picture! I am so grateful for you guys! Hooray, and Rick you totally got the best end of the deal!!
Yahoo for 32! Von I LOVE your family pictures! They turned out so amazing. How fun to have had them done on the beach. Love it. Hope you have a happy 4th!! We are off to Rupert for the weekend. Love ya!
Good post Mom. I'm so grateful to have parents who love and are true to each other and for the example it is for us to look up to.
Post a Comment