Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Light the World - day thirteen
This Christmas I got to do something I've always wanted to do! I got to attend the Christmas concerts of some of our grandchildren. Now that some of them live near by, this is an added perk. Lizzie and Will were involved in Christmas programs at their schools. It was so fun to hear the little children sing and to see Will (in the train conductor cap) do his little part on the program and Lizzie play the drum in her school program. Being around little Santa believers who are full of enthusiasm and excitement was so fun this year, and brought back great memories of when our children were young. It was fun to hear the songs I use to sing and to see their happy faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is very fun to be around the grandkids and to see their obvious delight with the season. That probably keeps us young at heart, as well.
vfr
Post a Comment