Monday, December 19, 2016
Light the World - day nineteen
I love to send and receive Christmas cards. This year was no exception. I love to see how people are doing, how their families are changing and growing and to exchange Christmas greetings. This card will be our last one with Jake on it. It was with mixed emotions that I sent it out. I'm so grateful for all our beloved family members who are on it. Each one holds a special place in my heart. As we celebrated this time of year commemorating the Savior's birth, I'm so grateful for His life and atonement. It means everything to me. It means that through Him, our family will be together again. Everyone. Jake will be with us again. My Dad will be with us again. This was an especially meaningful thought to me. Even though Jake won't be on our card next year, he will always be in our hearts and even though he isn't present, his presence is felt. Because of the Savior, it was a Merry Christmas and it always will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for making the cards happen, Vonnie. Jake is and will always be in our hearts.
vfr
Post a Comment