| Courtney is so creative! |
| The little man gets his own "year in review" |
| What a darling family! |
| What a great birthday cake for the little man. |
| Apartment decorations ready to go... |
| ...with two cakes! |
| Get ready to open presents. |
| Getting some fun boy gifts |
What a lovely day for a birthday party with friends and their children. |
| We all love you little Charlie...1 year old on February 11. |
| Chowing down on his football cake and loving it. |
3 comments:
What a cutie! I love the year in review banner. What a fantastic idea! I also love letting 1 year olds dig into their cake. It's always fun to see what they'll do with it. I've had some who just like some frosting with one finger, and some who dig in and make a huge mess.
Charlie is an extremely wonderful little boy, and he is very well taken care of. We love him, and are happy to celebrate his first birthday.
He is a sweet little man and I love him!!!
Post a Comment