Thursday, June 14, 2012

We got a new grandson!

This is Skippy getting ready to go meet her new brother.
 She dressed herself.  Can you tell?
Here is the whole family introducing big sister to little brother.
Proud Dad.
Relieved and happy Mother.
Very content and please Grandma Vonnie.
The newborn's feet.  Almost my favorite feature.
May went by in a whirlwind of activities.  Seriously.  It was a month with many exciting happenings.  But nothing could top this one. We got our second new grandson who was born on May 29!  His is adorable and perfect in every way and a great addition to this family.  Welcome to the world little one.

6 comments:

Lee said...

Awww- he's a cutie for sure. How fun for Claire and Rich and little Skippy. I'm sure they were sad to see you go. I still have to do a double take everytime I see a pict of you with your long hair! I love it.

Eileen said...

Congratulations! Lucky Grandma!

Kylee said...

Awww he's so cute! Now you have 2 grandson's. That'll be fun, they can be friends! What a fun couple months it's been for you with all these new babies.

Jessica said...

He is darling! How fun that him and charlie are so close in age. They will be the best of friends!

Jord said...

Lizzie's outfit is a crack up! I"m glad you could be there to help them out.

Vonnie said...

That is a great outfit that Lizzie picked out herself. We are so happy to have little William here, and are grateful for all the grandkids. They bring real joy to our extended family. Thanks for the post, and the pictures, Vonnie.

vfr