![]() |
| This is darling Sophia. She is the daughter of one of my missionary companions. She came over one Sunday and made us Argentine empanadas. They were wonderful! |
![]() |
| This is Miss Lauren headed to Nerd day at school. I think she won the prize. She's too cute to look nerdy. |
![]() |
| The little man liked his new surroundings. |
![]() |
| Since the pink dress was kind of small, I made another one in a size 4, which of course turned out to be too big. Oh well, at least she'll grown into it. I was happy when she chose purple fabric, my favorite color! |
![]() |
| These two cousins look more like brothers than cousins. Cousin Rom graduated from BYU after being in town for two years. We loved having him around. He had a key to our house and came over a lot. Many nights he would just crawl into a bed and we'd find him there in the morning. We love him! |
![]() |
| We really enjoyed getting to know our nephew better. He will be sorely missed. We spent many, many happy times together and food was almost always involved. |
![]() |
| The young couples with their darling baby boys. |
![]() |
| Andy and his girlfriend Chelsea off to the rodeo in PG. Don't you think he looks like Woody from Toy Story? Cute couple. |
![]() | ||
Father and son. Dave is so darling with his little man.
|
















3 comments:
I love randomness.
Fun picts Von! Lizzie on the slide and Charlie laughing at Dave were so sweet. Nothing beats fam. Andy's girlfriend is darling. Hope to meet her someday soon. Where is Romney off to now?
Thanks for the pictures, Vonnie. I love you, and the family, and I am grateful that you captured all these people and events on film.
Post a Comment