Thursday, June 21, 2012

Right on T*A*R*G*E*T

Big news!  Our local Target is having a grand reopening!  It's been open while it has been under renovation for the past five or six months and on Monday they are having their grand reopening! I'm a big fan of Target.  I like their merchandise and the fact that they don't carry a lot of other brand names in clothing & shoes, etc.  Here are some of the things that have changed:
All new painted exterior
All new shopping carts
All new floors
All new displays
Relocated merchandize
New changing rooms
New grocery store arrangement
New food court (and a Starbucks for some reason.  Not going to be a big seller in this area.  Some marketing researcher dropped the RED ball on this move big time. I know they sell other things besides gourmet coffee, but still.  Seriously?)
All new pharmacy

Check out the new store HERE. http://fresh.target.com/store/1754  Take the 3-D tour or be sure to click on the links to see the store. Try hard not to be jealous!
Oh, and the best news of all...we now have 8 large RED Target balls in front of the store.  Nice!


1 comment:

VFR said...

I'm not too interested in Target, but I love Costco. I think different folks have different opinions of stores and what they sell.