I'm very proud of the Catholic church for making this message and posting it for all to see. The issues we face this fall are that critical and I hope we can get President Obama and his team out of office. They and their ideas and moral standards are hurting our country. It's time for them to go. They brought CHANGE alright, just not the kind we want. Vote for values that will stand the test of fire - life, traditional marriage and freedom of religion just to name a few.
Thanks for the post, Vonnie. This election is vital to our future, and a vote for the current president is a vote against religious freedom. You are right - the current president brought about change, but bad change. We should all unite and show him the door.
Hello, my name is Alex Bramwell and I am an employee of Inspirational Art Shop. I apologize for contacting you in the form of a comment, but I was unable to find any private contact information listed on your blog. That being said, I was wondering if you would be at all interested in becoming an affiliate with our website. For more information, please visit us at inspirationalartshop.com and click on the affiliate link at the bottom of the page. Thank you for taking the time to read this comment, and good luck with your blog!
2 comments:
Thanks for the post, Vonnie. This election is vital to our future, and a vote for the current president is a vote against religious freedom. You are right - the current president brought about change, but bad change. We should all unite and show him the door.
Hello, my name is Alex Bramwell and I am an employee of Inspirational Art Shop. I apologize for contacting you in the form of a comment, but I was unable to find any private contact information listed on your blog. That being said, I was wondering if you would be at all interested in becoming an affiliate with our website. For more information, please visit us at inspirationalartshop.com and click on the affiliate link at the bottom of the page. Thank you for taking the time to read this comment, and good luck with your blog!
Post a Comment