Thursday, May 17, 2012

Little Charlie's blessing

 ~ Uncle Andy meeting little Charlie for the 1st time.  We were happy to travel down to see the little baby boy Charlie receive his name and a blessing from his father.



~ Grandpa Rick meeting the little man.
~ A happy boy in his blessing outfit made my his mother.
~  Taking a little nap before the blessing started.
 ~ Grandma Mary, Mom and Dad with Charlie, Aunt DeNae and Uncle Paul
 ~ Brothers and Charlie
 ~ All the priesthood men who participated in the baby blessing
~ Aunt Jordan, Uncle Jake and cousins L, E & A.
 ~ Proud grandparents
 ~ The sweet little VCR man who we all love dearly.


4 comments:

Jord said...

That picture of him smiling in his blessing suit is the best. He is such a sweet little man and I'm so glad he's the first man of the next generation in the family.

Jessica said...

He's the cutest little thing! I love that last picture of him. Can't wait to meet him.. Hopefully sooner than later!

Lee said...

That last picture of Charlie is Darling! I didn't know Courtney was such an excellent seamstress. Good for her! That is a huge blessing circle of Priesthood holders. I think Kylees circle takes the cake for the smallest every on record. It was: Mike, the bishop, one counselor. The end. Sad, huh?

VFR said...

Thanks, Vonnie, for the recap and the pictures. I am very proud of Vernon the 5th, and of his folks. He is a wonderful little fellow, and we love him very much.