11 in 11
1. visit 11 temples this year and do the the temple work for at least 22 of our departed ancestors
- 1. Provo, Utah temple-10 sealings for couples and sons
- 2. Provo, Utah temple - 5 initiatory
- 3. Albuquerque, New Mexico temple - 5 initiatory
- 4. Mesa, Arizona temple - 1 endowment
- 5. Laie, Hawaii temple - 1 endowment
- 6. St. George, Utah temple - 1 endowment
- 7. Provo, Utah temple - 8 sealings for couples, 4 sons, 3 daughters
- I'm really struggling with this one. The more I exercise, the more hungry I feel. I need some advice...anyone, anyone??
- 1. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- 2. Heidi (a childhood favorite - loved reading it again)
- 3. Same Kind of Different as Me
- 4. The Forgotten Garden
- completed 4 books, starting in 1976 through 1982
- 1. G.G. 2. G.D.E. 3. M. Y. 4. L. B. 5. V. B. R.
- 1 skirt for Skippy, 1 blanket for Skippy, 1 skirt of Lauren, 1 skirt for Ellie, 1 skirt for Ada
- 1. drove around Utah Lake for the first time
- 2. North shore Oahu, Hawaii - including Waimea, Haleiwa & Sunset beach
- 3. Hike to Diamond head, Hawaii
- 4. West shore Oahu, Hawaii - including Waianae, Maili & Ko Olina bay
- 1. A. K. 2. A. K. 3. D. A. 4. D. R. 5. D. S. 6. G. G. 7. T. S.
- 1. Dances with Wolves
- 2. First Knight
- 3. Mama Mia
- 4. Groundhog Day
- 5. A River Runs Through It
- 6. October Sky
- 7. The Little Princess with Shirley Temple
- 1. Lentil soup (won't be making this again - it wasn't a hit with the husband)
- 2. Ziti Primavera
- 3. Cinnamon rolls (new recipe)
- 4. Easter Dessert




Easter Dessert
1st layer:
1/2 cup butter
1 cup flour
1 cup chopped pecans
Mix and press into a 9 x 13 pan
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes and cool
2nd layer
8 oz cream cheese (I use low fat)
1 cup powdered sugar
1 1/2 cup cool whip (I use low fat)
1/4 t. almond extract
8 drops yellow food coloring
Mix. Spread on crust
3rd layer
2 small pkg. instant pistachio pudding
3 cups milk
Mix until slightly think. Pour over second layer and chill
4th layer:
2 cups cool whip and 1 t. almond extract
Six or seven drops red food coloring to make pink
Mix. Spread over green layer.
Garnish with sliced almonds.
(one 12 oz. cool Whip is enough for this recipe)
Enjoy!
11. invite 11 groups of people over for dinner
- 1. Lacey & friends, Pat & Vern
- 2. Valentine dinner with the Mark & Colleen, Trent & Kelley
- 3. Cleofon group of women for luncheon
- 4. Ryan, Jill and Corbin C.
- 5. Dave's friends from college - Erick & Sam, Bryan & Kelly, Danny & Danielle, Kyle & Kayla
- 6. Cousin Margaret & family
- 7. Niece Syd & Adam, Danny & Danielle, Romney, Jesse
- 8. Ryan & Jill, Corbin & Loni (BBQ outside)
- 9. Denise, Lacey & family

2 comments:
You are making good progress, Vonnie, and I am counting on you to achieve these goals. They are worthwhile.
You are doing great! I noticed The Forgotten Garden on your book list. I love her! Have you read the other 2 books by her? I read Riverton already, and am towards to the end of The Distant Hours. I can't get enough!
Post a Comment