
In case you need to brush up on your Royal history, may I suggest three movies? They are all so extremely well done. If you watch them in order it will make more sense. 

It's been so much fun to watch the royal wedding. I may be a little girl at heart that loves a good fairy tale with a happy ending. This story came complete with princesses, princes and wicked step mothers and really cool hats! It's about the nice girl who makes good and finds her prince charming. It's about watching all that is royal that we here in the US don't have. It's like having all the holiday celebrations wrapped up in one complete with party favors, decorations, horse drawn carriages and authentic English food to boot! It's about celebrating and happiness. I was dying to see what Kate would wear and she didn't disappoint. I thought her choice of wedding dress was so classy and lovely for the wedding of the decade that was being watched by a billion people. What's not to love about a little escape from reality while listening to really cool accents?
Our daughter Claire held a very fun and festive royal wedding party on the day of the wedding. It was a smashing hit. Here are some pictures of the celebration.
Also of note is the fact that Jordan's in-laws are living in London serving an LDS mission. They got to watch all the festivities. Jake's brother Christian and his wife Sarah were on the street in London and took these fun pictures. It's great to read Sarah's write up and hear about what happened from their perspective on the street. What an event to remember!
In case you didn't get enough on the wedding day, check out this official wedding site to see some great photos.

I love this photo. It shows Kate helping out a little flower girl who is overwhelmed by the sound of hundreds of thousands of adoring fans cheering and the sound of fighter planes flying overhead. So sweet. She'll be an awesome Mom someday!I hope their marriage is a long and happy one.

2 comments:
I am totally lame, but since we don't have TV and I wasn't a wedding fanatic I have yet to see any footage of the darn thing. Maybe I'll look something up now. I did loves Claire's enthusiasm and am glad my in-laws got to see it in person.
I hope they live happily ever after. It was quite an impressive event, and the Brits really do things in a wonderful way. It's nice to be of English derivation.
Post a Comment