I said we would never let a puppy in the house. I may have to reconsider that statement and allow this little puppy named Skippy to come and visit!
haha! She looks soo big and grown up! Love the costume- and love the girl- she's such a cutie. I'm glad we got to see her last weekend. And her parents- and you guys and Andy!
Great picture, best looking puppy of all time. Thanks, Claire, for you, Skippy, and R visiting over the weekend. We had a great time.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
haha! She looks soo big and grown up! Love the costume- and love the girl- she's such a cutie. I'm glad we got to see her last weekend. And her parents- and you guys and Andy!
Great picture, best looking puppy of all time. Thanks, Claire, for you, Skippy, and R visiting over the weekend. We had a great time.
Post a Comment