~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amazing! LOVE, love, love it- esp the hardwood floors and dining room. I'm so happy for you guys! congrats on surviving the whole process!
Boy. That was fast! For me anyway.I love every square inch of it!Congratulations on a job well done.Way to "keep up the good work."
Yay, I've been waiting for these!! Looks SOOO good. I bet you guys are loving it!
It didn't look too bad before, and now it really looks nice. You did a great job in being the general contractor, Vonnie. Nice work!!!
You should go into staging mother. The house looks beautiful and I am so happy that it is over! The floors are awesome, your wall groupings are great, and I think we have the same wreath over our bed.
Photos don't do it justice!!! How nice to have it all done! I'm so happy for you to have that big dining room with your ever growing family :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Amazing! LOVE, love, love it- esp the hardwood floors and dining room. I'm so happy for you guys! congrats on surviving the whole process!
Boy. That was fast! For me anyway.
I love every square inch of it!
Congratulations on a job well done.
Way to "keep up the good work."
Yay, I've been waiting for these!! Looks SOOO good. I bet you guys are loving it!
It didn't look too bad before, and now it really looks nice. You did a great job in being the general contractor, Vonnie. Nice work!!!
You should go into staging mother. The house looks beautiful and I am so happy that it is over! The floors are awesome, your wall groupings are great, and I think we have the same wreath over our bed.
Photos don't do it justice!!! How nice to have it all done! I'm so happy for you to have that big dining room with your ever growing family :)
Post a Comment