Sunday, June 6, 2010

Run for Rex

Video Courtesy of KSL.com



We participated in the 5 K run for Rex on Saturday to help raise some money for medical expenses. KSL did this piece on his story. Rex is the 3 year old grandson of some of our good friends and we went to support them and their little grandson Rex who has an inoperable brain tumor. Rex is the nephew of Taylor R. who is Andy's good friend. It was amazing to see all the community support and love that has been shown to this family. I hope they feel comforted. It's such a hard situation and we pray for them.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I've been silently stalking you for a good year or so.

It's been fun getting to know my mom's side of the family, even if they don't know it.

tutus n bowties said...

I wish I would have know about this and I would have came and done the 5k with you. Poor little guy.

VFR said...

Wonderful event for a great purpose. Our prayers are with Rex and his family.