Monday, June 28, 2010

good times at the SCERA shell










Last Monday night we went with some of our friends to see Funny Girl at the SCERA shell. It was well done and entertaining for community theater. Then on Rick's birthday on the 24th, we went to dinner with his parents and then we all went to the Linda Eder concert at the outdoor shell. We thoroughly enjoyed the evening under the stars listening to an amazing talent. In a word...WOW. Her voice was amazing. I think it's the best talent that has come to the SCERA shell, maybe ever. Her concert, range, variety of songs and personality were awesome. Listen to her sing on Pandora and you'll see what I mean. She was a classy performer and we had a lovely evening.

2 comments:

VFR said...

Hats off to the SCERA and the programs they provide to the community. Also, kudos are due to the great SCERA board, of which Vonnie is the best member.

Jamie Jo said...

I would have sworn that was a picture of actress Minnie Driver!!! Talk about look-a-likes!