Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Pioneer Theater 2016-2017

Rick and I enjoyed another great season at Pioneer Theater.  The acting is top drawer and the sets and music are amazing. We have season tickets and go to a play about every six weeks. This year some of our friends also got season tickets and went with us and that has been even more enjoyable.  Rick and I love good theater!  This year we saw most of the plays on their season roster which were:
The Last Ship



The Glass Menagerie



Oliver!




 Fences




King Charles III





And the Will Rogers Follies




We learned, we laughed, we cried, we had more understanding for people in other times and places, we enjoyed, we escaped to another time and place and we were entertained.  What more could we expect from a good theater experience?? Can't wait until next year!

1 comment:

Vonnie said...

I love going to the theater with you, Vonnie!