I've mentioned it before ... I love live theater! I'm a big fan of musical theater too. Rick and I love to attend productions and it is something that we enjoy doing together. Here are some recent productions we've attended:
We have season tickets at Pioneer Theater Company in Salt Lake City. This year the line up included:
Something’s Afoot
Elf–The Musical (I loved this production!)
A Few Good Men
Much Ado About Nothing
Deathtrap
Sweet Charity
Les Miserables at the SCERA Shell - Orem, UT. Andy, Chelsea (a big fan of theater as well) and I went to this production at our local community outdoor theater. For a local production, it was awesome! Their sets, costumes and singing voices were very good.
Beauty and the Beast at the Pickelville Theater - Garden City, UT. When we visited Bear Lake, we enjoyed a girls night out and attended the Pickelville production of Beauty and the Beast. The four little girls we took were entranced as were their moms/aunts. The costumes were beautiful and it was a fun adventure together.
Wicked at the Capitol Theater Company - Salt Lake City. This was my third time to see Wicked. We gave Andy and Chelsea tickets for Christmas this year and they went with me and Rick. We met up with my sister Carol and her husband Robert before the play for dinner. It was an enchanted evening and we had great seats that my sister Lee got for us through a connected friend. It was a fun evening that we all (minus one) enjoyed!






2 comments:
I'm wishing I had gone to Wicked now! I don't know what I was thinking- selling all my tickets... but I HAVE seen it 4 times... and the last one was only 2 years ago. I loved the UFO production of Les Mis this week... that musical is just incredible. I'm glad you've been able to see and enjoy so many this year.
Live theater us really good to go to, if the production quality is good. Fortunately, most of what we do go to is very good quality. I'm glad you like plays, Vonnie, and that we can go together.
vfr
Post a Comment