- he works hard and has make a name for himself in his profession - check
- he was named one of the top young professionals in his field recently - check
- he is well respected in the community and has made some very impressive connections with persons higher up - check
- he comes from an outstanding family and was well taught my his parents - check
- he possesses all the social graces and knows what to do in different situations - check
- I always enjoy talking to him and he shows interest and concern - check
- he knows a lot about music and enjoys playing the piano - check
- he is a handsome gentleman - check
- he is a wonderful father who loves his little son and daughter and who cares for them deeply - check
- he is SO HELPFUL around the house when he visits and does a ton of chores at his own home - check
- he is a great husband to our daughter and he is yin to her yang - check
- he has a great sense of humor and participates in our crazy family activities - check
- he is devoted to his religion and serves with distinction in his ward bishopric - check
- he is a good man who loves God, country, family and who is grounded in all the things that matter most in life - check
Friday, May 2, 2014
Praise for R
Can a mother-in-law ever say enough good things about her son-in-law? Some may have to dig deep in order to have a list of good things to say. I am not one of those MILs. I have two outstanding sons-in-law and today one of them has a birthday. Happy birthday R! He doesn't like to have a lot of info about himself put on the internet, so I'll respect that. I'll just say that for a MIL, I struck pay dirt. Here are some things I appreciate about R:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
These BD posts are so nice! I love hearing more about your family. You have the best inlaws. I do too, and hope that my good fortune continues into the daughter-in-law phase...
Good for R and his birthday! I have to agree with all the good praise that you gave him, Vonnie. R is an outstanding guy, and we are very grateful for him as a son-in-law. This post gives the lie to the notion that behind every successful man is a surprised mother-in-law. Happy birthday, R!
vfr
Post a Comment