Saturday, December 7, 2013

Thomas

Little Thomas was born on 11/12/13 to Jordan and Jacob.  He had three anxious big sisters waiting to greet him at home.  He will be well cared for and his momma and daddy are so proud of him.  I love it when new babies come.  I really enjoy going to help out the family with their new little one.  I spent a whole week with this darling family and had a great chance to help them out for a few days.  I got to drive the girls to and from school, make lunches, make dinner, bake bread and make cookies with Ada, pick up toys and lend a hand whenever it was needed.  Of course we got some sewing projects in as well.  Jord and I even went to see Catching Fire and Jake took us to lunch at at fantastic restaurant where I was introduced to guacamole with pomegranates in it.  Wow! 
I got to see my brother Paul and his wife DeNae, shop at Last Chance, take the girls on an outing to pick out fabric for Christmas pillowcases and to eat out with them for a school fund raiser.  I went to eat school lunch one day with Ellie and another day with Lauren. I even witnessed an indoor snowstorm and got to help clean it up afterwards. I got to hold Thomas and rock him and smell his fresh newness. I loved to look at his perfect little body and be present for his first bath and unfortunately for his circum...... It was a joy to be with this sweet family and I love them all so much.  It was hard to say goodbye and there may or may not have been some tears.  Until next time my dear ones...

1 comment:

VFR said...

We are all so happy with the arrival of Touchdown Tommy! What a wonderful little boy he is, and he truly came to a terrific family who will love him and care for him. Thanks for your help down in Phoenix, Vonnie.