I'm still here. I know you haven't seen a lot of me this summer. It's been crazy sometimes and very exciting around here with six of our grandchildren and their parents living/staying/going in and out under our roof. Happy 8th year anniversary to you and to me! I created you on July 27, 2008!
Sometimes I think I will stop blogging. It seems to be a "thing" that has passed its prime. Sometimes I worry about privacy and sharing too much information. However, I continue to enjoy blogging. I don't worry about what other people think about what I write and I know I'm not the greatest writer. I guess I just pretty much blog for myself. My husband is my most faithful reader and commenter. I don't think I have that many followers or people who read anymore, but that's OK. As I've said before, I'm not a great journal writer and this is a way to document and preserve some sort of history of me and my family and some of my thoughts and insights. I tend to have a lot of thoughts rolling around in my head. So, I guess I will continue to write and to share.
Each year I've give my blog a little birthday treat, and this year it will be cinnamon rolls. I love to eat them whenever I can get them, and I know a really good one from a standard one. This is a recipe I've had for years written in my Grandma Mayme's handwriting. I will make them this week as a birthday gift to celebrate with my little 8 year old blog.
Thanks for "sticking" with me and staying true. You are the "icing" on the cinnamon roll.
You're a dear friend.
All the best,
Vonnierom



3 comments:
I LOVE your blog posts! I'm glad you're going to keep up the good work 😜😘
I love it too Von! Never stop!
I love your blog for what it is: a courageous, thought-provoking, spiritual, fun, funny, and inspiring collection of wonderful thoughts and feelings. More than your blog, though, I love you.
vfr
Post a Comment