I absolutely love Christmas music. We own a TON of it. I try to listen to each CD (yeah, I know...I'm old school like that) at least once during December. I love the traditional music, the old school variety and the spiritually infused music the most. But, I also like to hear new variations on a theme. For example these new arrangements. Love, love, love them! This one has 21,576,366 views as of this morning:
Also,
And this out-of-the-ordinary sound,
Rick and his family went to this concert and really, really loved it. I couldn't go, but hope to next year.
And finally....
these online mini concerts provided by Provo City featuring local artists. Some of them are quite good! So many people sharing The Gift! How will you share The Gift?
2 comments:
I'm obsessed w/ Christmas music too. I have it playing from the time I wake up (a ridiculous time of between 4-5 am during the whole month of December...) until the time I go to bed (unless I'm watching TV)I'm also obsessed w/ Pentatonix! They are amazing.
I heartily recommend the Lower Lights and their Christmas concert, given each year at the Masonic temple in Salt Lake. Very cool music and very cool venue for the concert. Try it out next year.
Post a Comment