Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Mitt Romney at BYU

Mitt and Ann Romney came to campus yesterday.  He gave an incredible talk and I'm so glad I could attend with Andy and Chelsea.  Here are some excerpts and a link to the entire talk on BYU TV.  He is such a polished speaker who is articulate, funny, motivating, inspiring and a great example.  If only he were our current President.  I can't help but think about what might have been.  Americans who didn't vote for him missed an opportunity to have a truly great leader take the reins of this country that we love.  












1 comment:

Vonnie said...

You can never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public. The majority really missed the opportunity to elect a great leader as president in 2012. Instead, we are stuck with the current occupant of the White House, who will be out of there none too soon. Mitt would have been great, and it is tragic that he was not elected. Thanks for the post, Vonnie.

vfr