 |
We were so happy we could be in town to celebrate
Jake's birthday with him this year. He is such a wonderful
man, father and husband and we love him! |
I haven't done much traveling over the past 8 months since my cancer treatment began. That all ended the first part of April when I took three trips all in a roll! First to Arizona. Next to St George. Then finally to Charlotte, North Carolina. I must say...I love to travel. And more than that...I love to visit our children & their families and see how they are doing.
 |
| Ada giving some loves to her daddy. |
 |
| Ellie sharing some hugs. |
 |
| Enjoying a yummy Italian dinner at Oregano with all the crew |
 |
| Topping it all off with a cookie-icecream dessert. |
 |
| Ellie wearing my stuff and putting on her Grandma Vonnie persona. |
 |
| She does me well, don't you think? |
 |
| No visit to AZ would be complete with out eating at Tia Rosa's. |
 |
The weather was perfect for eating out on the
patio with Paul and DeNae. Loved our visit with them. |
 |
Great-grandma Pat enjoyed her time with the AZ family.
She had never been to their home and she had a great time. |
 |
| Me, Lauren and DeNae eating up some great Mexican food. |
 |
| Perfect weather and lots of sun shine! |
 |
| We got to visit Paul and DeNae's new home. What a beauty. |
 |
The girls had a great time with great Grandma Pat.
She bought a bird cage for them to enjoy some bird watching. |
 |
| Getting set up...I wonder if any birds will come?? |
 |
Jord and Jake's new couches large
enough for a crowd. So comfy and stylish. |
|
We enjoyed shopping at Last Chance (I found some wonderful dress shoes for the wedding at a great price) and we couldn't get Pat out of there, pedicure, going to the Dollar Store with the girls, walks, bike rides, swimming, playing Old Maid, UNO and Skipbo with the girls, watching all sessions of General Conference on the comfort of the lovely new couches, going to the Mesa temple, visiting Jake's work, eating on the patio and just enjoying lovely warm weather and our family. It was such a fun and relaxing visit.
2 comments:
Good pictures, Vonnie. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for being such a wonderful travel partner.
Thanks for coming! We loved having your for the weekend and I'm so grateful for how helpful you and Dad always are. It was wonderful having Grandma along too and the girls can't wait to see you all again.
Post a Comment