When our 1st grandchild turned one year old, I made a little scrapbook for her of her first year of life, with one picture for each month. It was well received, so I did it again for her sister who came along a couple of years later. That started an expectation and a tradition, so I decided to to keep going with grand daughters number 3 and number 4. I'm not a great scrapbooker, but the industry makes it so easy now by providing a kit that includes most everything needed for one book.
Then along came the first boy grandson, little man Charlie. I've been working on his scrapbook for the past month or so. It's been so fun to see his pictures and watch him grow and develop in pictures through his first year. His mom Courtney was a great help in getting me the pictures I needed to add to my own. I finished it up today and I'll put it in the mail to send to him tomorrow. I love that little, happy, dimpled boy!




2 comments:
Thanks for doing this, Vonnie. What a great tradition, and how valuable this will be for Charlie. These kids have a wonderful grandma Vonnie. We love you.
That's so cute Von! I'm sure all the grandkiddies love it- cause what kids doesn't love looking at pictures of themselves? Your celebration of life party looked very fun. I'm glad that happened for you! Looking forward to seeing you very soon.
Post a Comment