Monday, March 18, 2013

More products that I love

My mom introduced these little beauties to me.
 They are perfect for the two of us since we can't (shouldn't) eat a whole cake.


This product is a wonder.  Where have I been all these years?
  Walking around with stains on my clothes, that's where I've been.
 I'll give a shout out to my  DIL Courtney who enlarged my world.

Another product that I've heard about but never tried.
 Thanks again to Mother Mary for gifting me this for my B-day.
 I'm now stain free and fuzz free.

No home should be without one of this little wonders
 and thanks to Janet I'm the proud new owner of my own oven mat.
 Just put it on the lower rack of your oven and your clean up time will evaporate.
 Now I have a clean oven while walking around in my stain free clothes that are
 fuzz free while eating a delicious little cake for dessert that was baked in the microwave.
  Does it get any better than this??

3 comments:

Vonnie said...

Good products, Vonnie, and a good report on them, sending them out into the blogosphere. Maybe many, many people will buy the products on your recommendation.

vfr

Lee said...

You are so funny! I will definitely try the first three products. . . well, maybe not the cake- I'll stick to cookies. I got an oven liner in December and LOVE it. Every oven should have one. Thanks for the recommendations.

Anonymous said...

You are so talented and creative. Glad to see the pics and story of Rupert.