Monday, December 10, 2012

The Santa artwork of Susan Comish


About a month ago I had the opportunity to go to the home of a artist named Susan Comish.  She belongs to a women's group that I attend every month and she invited us all to her home to see her Christmas paintings and specifically her Santa Claus original art pieces that she has hung all over her home.  They were BEAUTIFUL!!  She gave us all a copy of the print of Mr. and Mrs. Claus and I bought another one of just Santa.  I love them!  I BELIEVE in Santa and I love having her work in my home that captures the sparkle and magic of Santa.  Check out her web site here. 

Look at all her PRINTS and ORIGINALS and see how reasonable her prices are.   She is the QUEEN of painting Santa Claus and capturing the magic of Christmas!



1 comment:

VFR said...

Very nice pictures and a very talented lady. I believe, as well. You and I are Santa Claus