I don't know, but I do have another question to ask:What do Jack the Ripper, Alexander the Great, and Mott the Hoople have in common?Answer: the same middle name
I know, I know! Our fun sisters/mom weekend. But Ricky's answer was good too! haha
Lee, you're the winner. Who else would know but you, Carol, Ann or Mom? I'll give you a prize when I see you next!VFR - you slay me...hahaha.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I don't know, but I do have another question to ask:
What do Jack the Ripper, Alexander the Great, and Mott the Hoople have in common?
Answer: the same middle name
I know, I know! Our fun sisters/mom weekend. But Ricky's answer was good too! haha
Lee, you're the winner. Who else would know but you, Carol, Ann or Mom? I'll give you a prize when I see you next!
VFR - you slay me...hahaha.
Post a Comment