Oh, What Do You Do In the Summertime? (v. 2)
I've done most of the fun summertime things on this list plus many more. I watched a parade instead of marched in one and I haven't gone fishing...yet. This was one of my favorite childhood songs. I got to do many of these fun things with our grandchildren this summer. I hope they enjoy looking at the pictures and singing along!
2 comments:
Last Sunday I asked the chorister if she wanted to sing that song, and she told me she had never heard of it. I really wanted to make visuals as a gift for her, but it's not top priority before I leave tomorrow. Now I can pass this on. I am so happy. Every Primary child should learn this song.
We've done a lot this summertime. It's a nice song, and features some nice suggestions of things to do. Now, on to fall, and the great list of things to do in the fall, as well.
vfr
Post a Comment