I'm ready for a new year. 2018 looks promising. I love turning the page and starting new beginnings. I love my life! I'm so grateful for the people around me, for my wonderful husband and for the comforts of life that I enjoy and the opportunities I have to do some things that matter to me. I'm grateful for our children and their spouses and our wonderful grandchildren. We have meaningful relationships with one another and I hope those continue forever. I love learning. I love visiting with people and coming to know them on a new level. I value my faith and the comfort and direction it gives me. I value relationships and endeavor to keep them strong and interactive. I love to travel and have some new adventures awaiting this year. I want to strengthen the relationships I have with loved ones. I want to read more, I want to sew more, I want to learn how to machine quilt. I want to garden more, cook more and entertain more. I want to gather people more. Those are all things I enjoy and they bring me a lot of happiness. Here's to a successful, happy, productive and interesting 2018!




We had a fun London New Year's eve party and made plenty of noise about 8:00 pm. I'm sure our neighbors were checking their clocks and wondering what was going on. We were all tucked into our beds sawing logs by midnight.
These ten little ones bring us such JOY and happiness.
I love being a Grandma Vonnie to them.
It's a JOY to watch them learn, grow and progress.
Their parents are doing a wonderful job raising them.
1 comment:
Love, love, love the grandkids. And love, love, love you, too, Vonnie.
vfr
Post a Comment