I loved the Facetime calls from our sons and daugthers-in-law and our other three grandchildren. I loved the thoughtful gifts, the homemade cards from the grandchildren and the birthday lunches with friends in the following days. I loved hearing from lots of family and friends on Facebook and in our church (since it was Sunday.) And, I loved just feeling good and know that even though I'm aging, I still have a lot of good wear ahead of me and hopefully many happy years. Thanks to everyone who made it such a special day for me.
2 comments:
Happy birthday, Vonnie. I am glad that it was such a wonderful day for you, surrounded by family. Thanks to the many friends and family who have made your birthday so enjoyable this year.
vfr
Hurray for having your girls and most of your grandkids there to celebrate with you. That's awesome!!!
Post a Comment