I'm hopeful that I've mostly done with visiting Dr. offices. I've met our out of pocket deductible for three years in a row now and I'm ready for some good health and more mobility with my new knee reaching the one year anniversary since replacement on February 6. My oncologist and my radiation oncologist said they don't want to see me again for six months. Hooray! That is such good news to me. My other "issues" are stable now, so I'm ready to be healthy, eat healthier, get moving and just feel better.
I'm excited for a new decade to begin in my life. New challenges to move forward. New ideas for goals I'm excited about.
Here are a my goals for this year, 15 in 2015:
- Attend all 15 temples in Utah, attend the temple twice a month
- read the Ensign every month
- dejunk, clean and organize my home
- update all my photo albums, label and date them
- start writing my personal history
- sew something for each grandchild
- sew my Christmas presents
- spend more time in my yard gardening, etc.
- walk 10,000 steps 5 days a week (thanks to my new FitBit from Rick and Claire, this will be measurable!)
- Lose 15 pounds
- Read 15 books
- support and love my mother more in her advancing years
- strengthen the relationships with people I care about
- serve at UVU in the Women's Success Center board
- finish visiting the rest of the 50 states I haven't been to including: Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma
"When performance is measured, performance improves. When performance is measured and reported, the rate of improvement accelerates" (see Thomas S. Monson, in Conference Report, Oct. 1970, 107).

4 comments:
Perhaps you meant 15 goals in 2015?
Leave it to our daughters to keep us on track ;) Great goals Vonnie! I'm impressed. Walking 10,000 steps in a day is no easy feat. And visiting allk 15 temples is amazing. If I had a husband who didn't work so much I'd make that goal too. I want to know what you're making for your Christmas gifts!
Awesome goals Von- I'm impressed!
Very impressive list of goals, Vonnie. I am glad to be here to see you work on them and do some of them with you!
Post a Comment