







Let me introduce you to my friend Lindsey. I've know her since the day she was born and I think she is amazing! She is the creator of Fast Easy Bread and she has perfected bread making, in all its wonderful goodness! She has discovered the secret ingredients to make perfect bread (including wheat bread), rolls, braids, pizza crust and more in about 60 minutes from beginning to delicious end! No lie, she is good at what she does and she has even started her own online company to market her special ingredients for making perfect, no-fail bread in a Kitchen Aid mixer, Bosch mixer or by hand. Anyone can succeed using Lindsey's methods and know how. Here she is whipping up a batch of crescent rolls, Smore-braided bread and monkey bread in 60 minutes (with some help from her brother Corbin - which just goes to show that even men like getting involved and making their own creations.)Check out her web site HERE and her blog HERE for additional information and visuals.
And the best news of all??? This amazing young mother of four girls is in our town for a few weeks from Texas. She is even going on TV in Texas when she gets back to do a demonstration of her bread making methods. She has consented to do a bread making demonstration in my home on Thursday, August 4 from 7:00-9:00 pm. You are all invited to come! You won't want to miss this. Seriously, it will change your baking life. Just email me and let me know if you are interested in attending and I'll give you the address if you don't have it already.
The best part is: in this crazy economy you can make this simple and tasty food that everyone will love and it only cost .79 cents a loaf. You heard right .79 cents people! are you serious......a loaf of bread is like $3.20 and homemade cinnamon rolls....$6 or $7. Now add in a couple of ingredients and a tiny amount of time....you can be a rockstar in your home! Stuff crust pizza pepperoni is less than $4.50!

4 comments:
Wish I could come. I love homemade bread, but Rhodes is the only "homemade" bread I make.
It is great stuff, for sure. I think this is an amazing process, and I highly recommend it.
I'd love to be there! She is a great girl and I can't wait to order some bread supplies soon!
Wow! This looks amazing! I wish I would be in town to come watch! I'll have to send my mom or Robyn over to get all the neat tips!!
Post a Comment